Innovation Team Coaching comprises three one-day workshops for the whole team, plus one-to-one coaching for your facilitator, to give you the techniques, processes, and confidence to bring innovative ideas to market. Unlike other workshops you may have attended, Innovation Team Coaching is a pragmatic approach that combines the best of iterative development with team coaching to make learning stick. Suitable for a cross-functional team of 6 to 10 people. Price for three workshops with inter-workshop coaching: £2,995 + VAT, per team.
Outcomes for your team
Participants take a real business problem, learn how to see possible solutions in new ways, and get iterations of a new product or service to market. A pragmatic combination of Design Thinking, Scrum, and Lean Startup is used as the end-to-end process.
As a result of participating in the workshops, you will....
- Look at different ways of getting feedback from your environment, to improve development iterations.
- Increase your capacity for self-organisation and creativity.
- Improve your facilitated workshops to help your team brainstorm, plan, and execute effectively.
- Learn the collaborative behaviours needed to bring a new product or service to market.
- Develop courage to accept uncertainty while brainstorming ideas to business problems.
- Personal development for up to two leaders/facilitators of the team, to empower the team and encourage creativity and self-organisation.
Laura Re Turner is an experienced trainer, facilitator and professional coach. She has delivered enterprise software projects of all sizes in complex environments, at all stages of delivery from business case to service transition. Deep knowledge of agile methods, real-world experience, and a passion for painting and drawing make her workshops fun, pragmatic, and energising.
Get Started Here
Three one-day workshops, plus one-to-one coaching for your facilitator. A pragmatic approach that combines the best of iterative development with team coaching. Price: £2,995 per team.