Not getting the results you want? Feel you can do better?
Growth-mindset leaders invest time in themselves to learn how to be an example of the change they want to see in others. Start with an introduction to coaching and a free initial coaching session.
Future Focus Business Coaching and Development Ltd is led by Laura Re Turner, a leadership and team coach who uses a blend of coaching approaches and tools to enable clients to achieve their goals. Areas in which she is coaching are:
- Developing leadership and management capacity to influence change
- Coaching teams to deliver innovative products in agile organisations
- Career transition and personal identity for mid-career professionals
- Resilience in business and personal life
Laura works in partnership with her clients to co-create a tailored development plan to match the learning style of individual clients. She is influenced by and employs a blend of approaches including solution-focused coaching, psychodynamic coaching, agile methods, person-centred/relational coaching, and Gestalt. Laura brings a systemic perspective into coaching to support leaders and teams in understanding the organisational forces that help or hinder performance. This systems perspective is an important component of a business coach’s practice, however often overlooked in the coaching profession.
Laura is a Professional Member of APECS, the Association for Professional Executive Coaching and Supervision (www.apecs.org), and follows the APECS Ethical Guidelines.
A coach, consultant, and trainer for 15 years in private- and public-sector organisations, across industry sectors. Her interest in coaching stems from a belief in the capacity of people to learn and grow at any point in life. Her interest in complex systems, relationships, and interactions is a passion and driver for her work as a coach and trainer.
Having studied journalism for an undergraduate degree, she followed a non-traditional path into software development, leading to professional services consulting roles that required her to influence stakeholders in complex organisations. As a project manager and engagement manager, Laura was responsible for delivery of enterprise software projects.
- MSc in Executive Coaching and Behavioural Change, Henley Business School, University of Reading (2018 completion). Successfully completed the modules Advanced Coaching Practice; NLP and Neuroscience for Behavioural Change; Group Dynamics and Systems Thinking; Becoming a Reflective Practitioner.
- Institute Certified Training Practitioner, Learning and Performance Institute (2014)
- Improvisation in Life and Work, Applied Improvisation Network (2013)
A co-founder and facilitator of London Agile Coaches Workshop, Laura works to improve coaching practice and the adoption of agile behaviours through experiential group coaching.
Contact us to find out more about how leadership coaching can help you build resilience and gain focus. Ask for a free initial coaching session, which can be done via Skype or in person.