Workshop: Influencing Culture Change
As a leader in your organisation, you’re responsible for preparing teams to deal with a complex and uncertain business environment. Implementing new structures, processes, and tools can help — to a point.
The world is evolving rapidly and we need to adapt to change more quickly to keep up. The solution? Creating a culture in which your teams own business outcomes, relate well to your stakeholders, and design creative solutions.
In this interactive half-day workshop, you will gain an understanding of positive cultures and have the opportunity to develop the influencing skills you need to shape your organisation’s culture.
Who should attend?
This workshop is aimed at leaders at all levels and consultants who have a desire to help shape the culture of their/their clients organisations. It is suitable for individuals joining from organisations, or several members of a leadership team attending together.
Spaces are limited to 10 participants to maximise the learning opportunities for all attendees.
This is a fast-paced workshop that teaches leaders how to influence culture change based on real-world examples. You will have opportunities to implement new skills and tools, and you will receive feedback on your influencing skills.
As a result of participating in this half-day workshop, you will:
- Have the skills and tools required to influence culture change in your organisation.
- Understand the importance of communicating effectively, at the right time with the right people to drive change and negotiate internal organisational “barriers”.
- Understand how to develop knowledge-sharing networks that will enable your organisation to respond quickly to change.
- Be able to promote and explain the benefits of team self-organisation to deliver high-quality products and services.
- Be able to act as a change agent to enhance organisational learning.
8:30 am to 12:30 pm
Location: Institute of Directors, 116 Pall Mall, London SW1Y 5ED
Early-bird tickets available. Only pre-registrations will be accepted.
Can’t make the above dates? Would you like to roll this training out more widely in your organisation? Ask us about options for delivering this workshop on-site to your organisation.
Laura Re Turner is an experienced Executive Coach and Trainer/Facilitator. She holds an MSc in Coaching and Behavioural Change (Henley Business School, University of Reading) and the International Systemic Team Coaching Certificate (Academy of Executive Coaching). She worked at a senior level, delivering projects in complex business environments. She is an accredited Agile Project Management (APMG) trainer.
Have a question?
Ask us anything about Influencing Culture Change at the Institute of Directors this summer in London.