About this workshop series
Three one-day sessions for the whole team, plus one-to-one coaching for your facilitators, to give you the techniques, processes, and confidence to bring innovative ideas to market over six to twelve months. A pragmatic approach that combines the best of iterative development with team coaching to help you get a new product or service to market. Suitable for a cross-functional team of 6 to 10 people. Price for three workshops with inter-workshop coaching: £2,995 + VAT, per team.
Session 1: Identify the opportunity
- Clarify the market opportunity and uncover your customers' real needs
- Create a stakeholder management plan
- Write a strong guiding vision statement for your project
Session 2: Develop iteratively for feedback
- Prototype an idea to elicit feedback and generate options
Apply creative brainstorming techniques
- Develop a business case to measure the success of product development
Session 3: Release a minimum viable product
Structure development iterations that focus the team on business outcomes
Eliminate waste in product development effort
Release a minimum viable product to market
Learning outcomes for your team
Workshop participants take a real business problem, learn how to see possible solutions in new ways, and get iterations of a new product or service to market. A pragmatic combination of Design Thinking, Scrum, and Lean Startup is used in an end-to-end process.
As a result of committing to the workshop sessions, you will:
- Increase the team’s capacity for self-organisation, creativity, and collaboration.
- Transform meetings into workshops that engage team members for brainstorming, planning, and making tough decisions.
- Learn the collaborative behaviours needed to bring a new product or service to market.
- Define and measure feedback from stakeholders to improve development iterations.
- Develop two leaders with the facilitation skills to act as true ‘servant leaders’.
Get Started Here
Three one-day workshops, plus one-to-one coaching for your facilitator. A pragmatic approach that combines the best of iterative development with team coaching. Price: £2,995 + VAT, per team.