I’m Laura Re Turner, a coach and trainer who helps leaders and teams develop the mindset, behaviours, and skills needed to thrive through change.
As the Director of Future Focus Coaching, I work with organisations to develop their culture, leaders, and teams to be resilient, creative, and competitive in today’s increasingly complex business landscape. Future Focus Coaching works with a network of associate coaches and trainers to create innovative learning programmes. Our Coaching Programme is made up of a selection of components which are tailored to help each client reach their goals.
Want to find out more about working with Future Focus Coaching? Have questions about one-to-one coaching and its benefits? Looking to find out more about my work or book me to speak at a conference?
My continuing professional development takes in the latest thinking in leadership, effective teams, systemic coaching, product innovation, and business agility. I believe all of these domains are important to be effective in my coaching practice.
- Accredited by APECS, Association for Professional Executive Coaching and Supervision, Professional Member.
- MSc in Coaching and Behavioural Change, Henley Business School, 2018. My dissertation, ‘Succeeding with Agile: What Makes Agile Transformations Successful?’, led to an invitation by Open University Press to expand the topic into a full book on coaching in an agile development context.
- International Systemic Team Coaching Certificate, AoEC, Academy of Executive Coaching, 2019.
- Accredited trainer in Agile Project Management and Agile Business Analysis (APMG); PRINCE2 Agile (Axelos); Agile Coaching (ICAgile); Agile Fundamentals (ICAgile); Agile Foundation Certificate (BCS). Professional Scrum Master 1 (Scrum.org).
- Preferred trainer for QA accredited Agile coaches
Pro bono work
- Starting in 2020, I have been working with Coaching Through COVID and Project 5 to provide coaching to NHS staff to improve wellbeing and manage through the pandemic.
- I bring a systemic focus into my coaching and facilitation work and participate in the Climate Coaching Alliance and The Forest Floor — professional practice groups for coaches and organisational development practitioners.
- Other personal voluntary work includes on-site ‘work parties’ for BBOWT Wildlife Trust at their reserves in Tring, Buckinghamshire; and for Apps for Good, an innovative schools programme that teaches important skills in schools to prepare young people for careers in technology and business.
- I am currently looking for a trustee or NED role and am a registered Reach Volunteer.
Get to know me!
I love getting outdoors for hillwalking, kayaking, skiing, running — anything that involves mountains or mud! Painting and photography are two life-long loves and I sell my photographs on Shutterstock and Getty Images. My portfolio can be found on Adobe Behance.
Stay in the loop!
You’ll receive updates from our Director about our latest workshops, community events and exclusive offers.
We will email you bi-weekly. Unsubscribe at any time.