As an emerging area of coaching practice, our Climate Leadership work uses a multidisciplinary approach to find business solutions to the human-made climate crisis. We do this by working with you to develop purpose and mindset that are aligned to sustainability goals, build networks across stakeholder groups, and adopt innovation processes for new products and services.
We offer the following resources to help you understand better the components that might be considered when thinking about engaging with us in a Climate Leadership programme.
- 2 Complementary Tools Help Companies Measure and Report Their Impact on Stakeholders – B Corp, 24 February 2021
- Too many boardrooms are climate incompetent – Financial Times, 31 January 2021
- Global Business Leaders Commit to ESG for a More Sustainable Future – Bloomberg, 28 January 2021
- A Renegade Solution to Extractive Economics – Kate Raworth, podcast, Center for Humane Technology, 11 February 2021 (Transcript)
- How Companies Like Google and Alibaba Respond to Fast-Moving Markets – HRB Ideacast, episode 702
- Finding Better Measures of Success – Bank of American’s Brian Moynihan, podcast, 21 October 2020
- Measuring Sustainable Value Creation – World Economic Forum, 22 January 2020
- He Ran an Empire of Soap and Mayonnaise. Now He Wants to Reinvent Capitalism – New York Times, 29 August 2019
- Global Statement on Climate Change – the professional coaching associations, 18 October 2020
Get in touch to find out more and start a conversation with us.