Innovation for Sustainable Business
Create and implement a vision for the future that respects the natural environment and society. Build innovative products and services that your customers, stakeholders, and the world need. Develop the mindset and skills to address your impact on the climate crisis and contribute to positive change.
The programme is a stand-out hybrid approach combining Agile product development, circular economy principles, holistic business agility tools, and systemic team coaching.
Suitable for new product and service development teams, senior leadership, innovation labs, and startups.
We recommend all stakeholders involved in delivering the initiative participate in all workshops together as a cross-functional team.
Workshop 1: Identify the opportunity
- Clarify the market opportunity and uncover your customers’ real needs
- Engage a cross-section of stakeholders
- Write a strong guiding vision statement for your project or product development
- Develop a business case to measure the success of product development
- Define measures of success
Workshop 2: Develop iteratively for feedback
- Prototype an idea to elicit feedback and generate options
- Apply creative brainstorming techniques
- Evolve your business case to reflect the evolving product idea
- Analyse requirements to an appropriate level of detail for your stage of development
Workshop 3: Release a minimum viable product
- Structure development iterations that focus the team on business outcomes
- Eliminate waste in product development effort
- Release a minimum viable product to market
- Learn from your first MVP to continue iterating and releasing new product versions
We offer the following resources to help you understand better the components that might be considered in our work together.
2 Complementary Tools Help Companies Measure and Report Their Impact on Stakeholders – B Corp, 24 February 2021
Too many boardrooms are climate incompetent – Financial Times, 31 January 2021
Global Business Leaders Commit to ESG for a More Sustainable Future – Bloomberg, 28 January 2021
A Renegade Solution to Extractive Economics – Kate Raworth, podcast, Center for Humane Technology, 11 February 2021
United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
How Companies Like Google and Alibaba Respond to Fast-Moving Markets – HRB Ideacast, episode 702
Finding Better Measures of Success – Bank of America’s Brian Moynihan, podcast, 21 October 2020
Measuring Sustainable Value Creation – World Economic Forum, 22 January 2020
He Ran an Empire of Soap and Mayonnaise. Now He Wants to Reinvent Capitalism – New York Times, 29 August 2019
Global Statement on Climate Change – the professional coaching associations, 18 October 2020