As a leader in your organisation, you’re responsible for preparing teams to deal with a complex and uncertain business environment. Implementing new structures, processes, and tools can help — to a point.
In this interactive half-day workshop, you will understand your organisation’s culture better and shape it to meet the needs of the future.
This workshop can also be delivered as a private event. Get in touch for details: email@example.com.
Who Should Attend
This workshop is aimed at leaders at all levels and consultants who have a desire to help shape the culture of their/their clients organisations. It is suitable for individuals joining from organisations, or several members of a leadership team attending together.
Spaces are limited to 10 participants to maximise the learning opportunities for all attendees.
This is a fast-paced workshop that teaches leaders how to influence culture change based on real-world examples. You will have opportunities to implement new skills and tools, and you will receive feedback on your influencing skills.
As a result of participating in this half-day workshop, you will:
- Have the skills and tools required to influence culture change in your organisation.
- Understand the importance of communicating effectively, at the right time with the right people to drive change and negotiate internal organisational “barriers”.
- Understand how to develop knowledge-sharing networks that will enable your organisation to respond quickly to change.
- Be able to promote and explain the benefits of team self-organisation to deliver high-quality products and services.
- Be able to act as a change agent to enhance organisational learning.
Date and Time
All times are London, UK.
Start Date: 12 May 2020
Start Time: 9:00
End Date: 12 May 2020
End Time: 13:00