As a leader in your organisation, you’re responsible for preparing teams to deal with a complex and uncertain business environment. Implementing new structures, processes, and tools can help — to a point.
In this interactive half-day workshop, you will understand your organisation’s culture better and shape it to meet the needs of the future.
Who Should Attend
This workshop is aimed at leaders at all levels and consultants who have a desire to help shape the culture of their/their clients organisations. It is suitable for individuals joining from organisations, or several members of a leadership team attending together.
Spaces are limited to 10 participants to maximise the learning opportunities for all attendees.
This is a fast-paced workshop that teaches leaders how to influence culture change based on real-world examples. You will have opportunities to implement new skills and tools, and you will receive feedback on your influencing skills.
As a result of participating in this half-day workshop, you will:
- Have the skills and tools required to influence culture change in your organisation.
- Understand the importance of communicating effectively, at the right time with the right people to drive change and negotiate internal organisational “barriers”.
- Understand how to develop knowledge-sharing networks that will enable your organisation to respond quickly to change.
- Be able to promote and explain the benefits of team self-organisation to deliver high-quality products and services.
- Be able to act as a change agent to enhance organisational learning.