Organisations that develop complex products and services benefit from using Scrum’s iterative and incremental approach to meet customers’ needs quickly and with better quality than traditional approaches. This two-day workshop includes a mix of presentation, team activities, and a real-world case study to give participants hands-on experience of using Scrum to plan product development.
Group size: Suitable for a cross-functional team, including product owners, of up to 12 people.
Location: Can be delivered at your office or an off-site venue. We can recommend a selection of high-quality venues across the UK.
As a result of participating in this two-day workshop, participants will be able to:
- Describe the benefits of agile development approaches, including Scrum.
- Understand how empiricism and feedback loops provide the fundamental basis for teams to improve continuously.
- Understand strategies for prioritising and estimating product development work on a Product Backlog.
- Write feature requirements that support a team’s planning and development activities to an appropriate level of detail.
- Create a release plan that uses early feedback from incremental releases to get feedback and reduce the risk of delivering the wrong product to customers.
- Facilitate a meeting to build continuous improvement practices into the team.
- Describe the need to engage business stakeholders in product development.
Please read our Terms and Conditions including our refunds and cancellations policy.