I’m Laura Re Turner, a coach and trainer who helps leaders and teams develop the mindset, behaviours, and skills needed to thrive through change.
As the Director of Future Focus Coaching, I work with organisations to develop their culture, leaders, and teams to be resilient, creative, and competitive in today’s increasingly complex business landscape. Future Focus Coaching works with a network of associate coaches and trainers to create innovative learning programmes. Our Coaching Programme is made up of a selection of components which are tailored to help each client reach their goals.
Want to find out more about working with Future Focus Coaching? Have questions about one-to-one coaching and its benefits? Looking to find out more about my work or book me to speak at a conference?
Schedule a 30-minute meeting to find out more.
My continuing professional development takes in the latest thinking in leadership, effective teams, systemic coaching, product innovation, and business agility. I believe all of these domains are important to be effective in my coaching practice.
- Accredited by APECS, Association for Professional Executive Coaching and Supervision, Professional Member.
- MSc in Coaching and Behavioural Change, Henley Business School, 2018. My dissertation, ‘Succeeding with Agile: What Makes Agile Transformations Successful?’, led to an invitation by Open University Press to expand the topic into a full book on coaching in an agile development context.
- International Systemic Team Coaching Certificate, AoEC, Academy of Executive Coaching, 2019.
- Accredited trainer in Agile Project Management and Agile Business Analysis (APMG); PRINCE2 Agile (Axelos); Agile Coaching (ICAgile); Agile Fundamentals (ICAgile); Agile Foundation Certificate (BCS). Professional Scrum Master 1 (Scrum.org).
- Preferred trainer for QA accredited Agile coaches
Pro bono work
- Starting in 2020, I have been working with Coaching Through COVID and Project 5 to provide coaching to NHS staff to improve wellbeing and manage through the pandemic.
- I bring a systemic focus into my coaching and facilitation work and participate in the Climate Coaching Alliance and The Forest Floor — professional practice groups for coaches and organisational development practitioners.
- Other personal voluntary work includes on-site ‘work parties’ for BBOWT Wildlife Trust at their reserves in Tring, Buckinghamshire; and for Apps for Good, an innovative schools programme that teaches important skills in schools to prepare young people for careers in technology and business.
- I am currently looking for a trustee or NED role and am a registered Reach Volunteer.
Get to know me
I love getting outdoors for hillwalking, kayaking, skiing, running — anything that involves mountains or mud! Painting and photography are two life-long loves and I sell my photographs on Shutterstock and Getty Images. My portfolio can be found on Adobe Behance.