About this workshop
Organisations that develop complex products and services benefit from using Scrum’s iterative and incremental approach to meet customers’ needs quickly and with better quality than traditional approaches. This two-day workshop includes a mix of presentation, team activities, and a real-world case study to give participants hands-on experience of using Scrum to plan product development.
Group size: Suitable for a cross-functional team, including product owners, of up to 12 people.
Location: Can be delivered at your office or an off-site venue. We can recommend a selection of high-quality venues across the UK.
As a result of participating in this two-day workshop, participants will be able to:
- Describe the benefits of agile development approaches, including Scrum.
- Understand how empiricism and feedback loops provide the fundamental basis for teams to improve continuously.
- Understand strategies for prioritising and estimating product development work on a Product Backlog.
- Write feature requirements that support a team’s planning and development activities to an appropriate level of detail.
- Create a release plan that uses early feedback from incremental releases to get feedback and reduce the risk of delivering the wrong product to customers.
- Facilitate a meeting to build continuous improvement practices into the team.
- Describe the need to engage business stakeholders in product development.
Price: £1,600 + VAT, per team
Ready to find out more?
Get in touch to request availability for this workshop.